ProsperStack's mission is to reduce churn for subscription companies. We provide a low-code solution that automatically prevents churn at the point of cancellation. We're a growing startup and are excited about our potential to build the best subscription retention product in the market.
We're looking for talented, driven people to grow our team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a startup and help us shape our product, marketing and sales strategies.
As the Head of Marketing, you'll help us build our brand, take over our existing social and SEO strategies while building out additional marketing channels, such as email, webinars, co-marketing opportunities, and more. Leverage data-driven decision making to track KPIs and help qualify tangible results.
What you'll do
What makes you a great fit
- Work with founders to help establish our brand
- Collaborate with founders, sales and success to iterate on messaging
- Drive strategy and efforts for producing all sales enablement materials
- Work with top clients to produce case studies and testimonials
- Create lead nurture campaigns
- Make material changes to the website that speak to our ICP
- Manage all things related to demand generation
- Track KPIs to determine how strategies are working
- Bring a deep knowledge of various marketing techniques and tactics
What we offer
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work without close supervision
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Good time management/organizational skills; manage many projects at once
- Previous SaaS, startup or experience working with a small team
- Familiarity with HubSpot and Google Analytics
- Being a data-driven marketer
- Ability to create effective inbound strategies
- Collaborative culture with the support you need to succeed
- Opportunity for growth
- Stock options
- Flexible work schedule
- Unlimited PTO
- Computer hardware (MacBook, monitor, etc.) and home office allowance
We're offering founding team equity for each role. Our number one goal for this position is to hire someone who cares, so if that sounds like you, please apply!