ProsperStack's mission is to reduce churn for subscription companies. We provide a low-code solution that automatically prevents churn at the point of cancellation. We're a new, growing startup and are excited about our potential to build the best subscription retention product in the market.
We're funded, post-product and post-revenue. We're looking for talented, driven people to work directly with the founders to grow our sales team. This is an exciting opportunity to join an early-stage startup and help us shape our vision, product and sales strategies.
What you'll do
What makes you a great fit
- Reach out to prospects via phone, email and LinkedIn
- Set meetings with interested parties to learn about their current retention strategies and performance
- Help us improve our phone, email and video scripts
- Experiment with different sales cadences to improve effectiveness
- Continually build and improve your skills by attending industry webinars and training sessions
What we offer
- Previous experience prospecting and cold calling
- Confidence calling and presenting to C-level executives
- Highly motivated, self-starter with the ability to work without close supervision
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Good time management/organizational skills
- Previous SaaS, startup or experience working with a small team
- Collaborative culture with the support you need to succeed
- Opportunity for growth
- Base + commission structure
- Stock options
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited paid time off
- Computer hardware (MacBook, monitor, etc.) provided
We're offering founding team equity for each role. We'd prefer candidates local to Minneapolis but are open to fully remote. Our number one goal for this position is to hire someone who cares, so if that sounds like you, please apply!